Healthylicious! Yes here is my new recipe for the year. Because we are more on eating vegetables and putting more colors on our plate. There is more fun on cooking with lots of flavours to put in your mouth.
Tofu, Bean Sprouts, Pechay, Carrots, Onion, Ginger and Garlic. For seasoning prepare a half cube of knorr cubes. Use sesame oil to stir-fry.
Preparing ingredients for cooking takes time but it’s fun 🙂 I would prefer to slice the carrots in thin slices, put them in water for less phosphorus content. Wash pechay before slicing into medium thin. Soak bean sprouts to water to remove particles. Slice the ginger, chopped garlic and slice onion. Fried tofu, slice them in your preferred size.
- corn oil in a heat pan
- fry tofu until golden brown
- prepare a tissue in a plate
- remove the fried tofu in pan and place them in plate with tissue
- let the tissue absorb the excess oil from tofu.
- let them cool and slice them to your preferred size.
- put them in a bowl.
- 3 tablespoon of sesame oil in a heat pan
- drop ginger and stir
- drop onion and stir
- drop garlic and stir
- drop the carrots and stir until half cooked
- drop the beans sprouts and stir for 1 minute
- drop the ground chicken knorr cubes
- put a little amount of water
- cover the pan for 3 minutes in low heat
- drop the pechay and stir until they are all mix together.
- serve and enjoy 🙂